Are you currently working within a business environment and want to gain extra skills for your role, or receive recognition for your current skills? If the answer is yes, then this qualification is to the one for you.
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals at this level:
- May possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
- May have little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
There are no prerequisites required for this Course however previous studies in Business would only be of assistance.
|Course Unit||Course Title|
|BSBWOR501||Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake Project Work|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness|
|BSBCUS501||Manage Quality Customer Service|
|BSBADM504||Plan and Implement Administrative Systems|
|BSBADM506||Manage Business Document Design and Development|
*** There may be other units available which can be completed as part of the course which are not listed above. If you wish to discuss other units, please feel free to contact Evolation Learning.
Mode of Delivery
Option 1: $1200 Upfront
Option 2: 3 x $450 Payments – 3 months between each payment – $1350
Option 3: $300 upfront then 11 monthly instalments of $100 – $1400
Option 4: Pay per Unit – $180 per unit – $1440
Option 5: $150 upfront then 25 x $55 (Fortnightly Payments) – $1525
Individual Units are charged at $190 (If you wish to complete single units only, and not the whole qualification).
Please note: An invoice will be issued upon receipt of your enrolment and is payable within 7 days. Where Option 2, 3, 4 or 5 is chosen, an invoice will be issued for the first instalment payable within 7 days; additional invoices then be sent as per the payment plan schedule or when you commence the next unit (Pay Per Unit Option). Where Option 5 is chosen, Students must set up Direct Debit for the fortnightly payments.
Each student enrolled in this course will receive a Learner Guide for each of the units; this will be accompanied with the Assessment Documents when sent to the student. There are no additional costs for resources or learning materials as these are included in your course price.
There is no requirement to purchase textbooks however students may choose to do so if they wish to support their learning. If students require any assistance with choosing the correct textbooks, Evolation Learning would be happy to assist.
The Assessments are provided to Students in a Word Document via email. The Assessments comprise of Short Answer Questions and Project Questions. The Short Answer Questions are designed to assess the theoretical knowledge of the unit, where the project Questions focus on the practical application of the unit.
Upon commencement of your enrolment, you will be asked how you wish to complete this course. After you inform us of your desired choices, we will provide you with the necessary materials to complete the course. For each unit, you have the opportunity to complete them through the following ways:
- Coursework – Learning Materials will be provided along with an Assessment Document
- RPL – You will be provided with a RPL Guide to assist you in gathering the necessary evidence from your workplace etc to support your claim for RPL
- National Recognition – You may have already completed an Identical Unit (Both both Unit Name and Unit Code) as part of other studies – all you would need to do is provided us with a certified copy of your transcript showing this unit.
Work Placement Requirements
There are no formal work placement requirements for this course. In saying this, Students are encouraged to use their own workplace to complete the project tasks as we feel this gives the best platform for learning. Where a Student is not in a workplace, or it is not appropriate to use a particular workplace, then Evolation Learning will support the student to create a simulated environment.
- You will be allocated a Trainer who will be your point of contact for the course, they are there to assist you to complete your course
- Quality Learning Resources and Assessments are provided to guide your learning
- After you enrol, we design a personalised course plan for you
- Services available to cater for students who require support with their Language, Literacy or Numeracy skills
If you would like to learn more about what is it like being a student at Evolation Learning, and wish to know your rights please read our Student Handbook. We encourage all students to refer this document before commencing with enrolment. The Student Handbook can be accessed through the following link: (LINK).
If you would like to know more about this course or would like to discuss any aspect of the training with a Trainer/Assessor, please feel free to contact us. Feel free to pick up the phone (07 5641 4709), or you may email a staff member direct from the following emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to training.gov.au
Last Updated on