Evolation Learning – Connecting learning to work
What we are offering
For self motivated people, who are interested in learning and can work for up to 12-20 hours per month for two to three months online then you might be the person that we want.
We are looking for interns who are interested in gaining real world work experience. When gaining this experience you will be individually mentored and have the opportunity to complete for free a nationally recognised unit from the Diploma of Business ( BSB50215) with Evolation Learning (RTO No. 45219).
The benefits for a business are:
- You get a new perspective on your business. Fresh eyes can often bring a fresh approach that might just be what your business needs.
- It spreads the word about who you are.
- It may help test and find new employees without starting with a long term commitment.
- You get the satisfaction of contributing to someone’s learning.
What we want from businesses:
- For you to commit to spending at least one hour a month with the intern.
- To have a clear project in mind that you want the intern to do.
- To have clear goals in that project that you want achieved.
- Interns ideally will be able to work remotely. This means having flexibility in the work that you expect the intern to complete.
- Commit to ensuring that the intern arrangement and the required tasks are as per the Fair Work guidelines for internships. (https://www.fairwork.gov.au/how-we-will-help/templates-and-guides/fact-sheets/unpaid-work/unpaid-work#work_experience)
- You will pay a monthly fee of $50 plus GST for each intern.
On acceptance the intern will have access to the following:
- Monthly individual mentoring with an experienced mentor from Evolation Learning for the duration of the internship (Online)
- Fortnightly group meetings organised by Evolation Learning (Online)
- Access to the learning materials and free enrolment in one unit of a nationally recognised Diploma of Business.
- Option to choose a scholarship with Evolation learning to complete the Diploma of Business with Evolation Learning. Students may also wish to pursue a Graduate Diploma of Management with Evolation Learning.
What the intern will do:
- You will understand the dynamics of the organisation that you will undertake the internship with.
- Commit to working with the host business and completing the task/s assigned to you.
- You will explore opportunities to contribute to business.
- You look at innovative ways of doing business.
- You will complete the learning that has been assigned to you.
- You will attend the mentoring and groups sessions.
Or if you prefer if this is of interest to you or your organisation please contact Chris by email:
Please let us know in your email who your business is and also any details about what you would like to achieve by having an intern.